- The referendum pays for Summer Learning Programs and some Reading Recovery teachers, allowing students to avoid the summer slide in learning.
- Funding for Technology Support Professionals in each school.
- Renewing the voter-approved referendum will not increase taxes. The 1 mill has been in place since 2002.
- For every $1,000 in-home assessment, there will be a $1 tax. For example, on a home valued at $250,000, the tax will equate to $250.
Renewing the Referendum allows us to:
- Pay for teacher salaries, school counselors, athletic trainers, music, dance, and arts programs.
- Support Pre-K and Early Learning Opportunities
- Keep the added 30 minutes of instruction per school day, equal to 18 extra days a year
- Continue to enhance safety and security at schools
See How Your Referendum Dollar Are Spent